Apprentices with excellent performance and an average grade of 1,5* or better at the end of their training period, are awarded the Bavarian National Prize.
apprenticeship program has had a very successful history:
- 4 graduates
- Bavarian National Award: Maximilian Weidlich
- 4 graduates
- Bavarian National Awards: Anton Goldhofer, Maximilian Tiefenmooser
- 12 graduates (6 Bavarian National Awards)
- 9 graduates (5 Bavarian National Awards)
- 7 graduates (5 Bavarian National Awards)
- 8 graduates (5 Bavarian National Awards)
Currently we have 24 apprentices in three different jobs:
- 12 Mechanics
- 7 Electronics
- 5 Commercials
After a short period of training, our apprentices provide independent and productive services, so they are seen as support for the already existing staff.
Their contributions in several departments are very important for Xcerra. Their projects required for graduation include supporting process improvements in each of the departments they apprentice. For example, Electronics Apprentices work in the quality management electronics or support projects of Engineering. Mechanics undertake subsequent works of several devices for operation improvement.
The Apprenticeship Program in Rosenheim is very proud of the excellent results and hopes to continue this success in the future.
*German grading system:
|Grade||Grade Description||US Grade|